Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I pay my parking ticket?
- How do I file a complaint?
- How do I obtain a funeral escort in the City of Burlington?
- Where can I get my child's safety seat checked?
- How do I hire extra duty officers for a special event?
- How do I obtain information on an on-going investigation from a detective?
- How do I obtain a Domestic Violence Protective Order?
- How do I contact the Magistrates Office?
- How can I particpate in the Safe Exchange Program?
- How do I register for emergency alerts?
- How do I request a Police Department talk or tour?
- Can I cut on water service after normal business hours?
- How can I receive a copy of a citation?
- How do I receive court date information?
- What is done with lost or found property?
- How can I claim property seized as evidence?
- Will you vacation check my residence?
- How do I access accident reports?
- How do i obtain a background check?
- How can I view crime date or call history of an address or neighborhood?
- How do I apply for employment with the Burlington Police Department?
- How do I obtain an application for the Burlington Police Department to sponsor me in Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET)?
- How do I obtain assistance with an undisciplined or delinquent juvenile?
- How do I get finger prints for an employment application?
- How do I apply for a handgun permit?
- How do I apply for a concealed carry permit?
- How do I apply for a solicitation permit? (Door to Door)
- How can I get more information on the District Attorney's Worthless Check Program?
- How do I report a problem or issue?
- How do I report junk or abandoned cars?
- Where can I report issues in my neighborhood?
- How can I report drug activity?
- Where can I report graffiti?
- What are you doing for Police Reform?
Information Specialist:(336) 229-3503
Warrant/ Subpoena Service: (336) 229-3520 or (336) 229-3503
Detectives (CID):(336) 229-3530
Alamance Sheriff:(336) 570-6311
County Jail:(336) 570-6317
Firearm Permit(s):(336) 570-6388
NC Highway Patrol Dispatch:
1 (800) 445-6809
Alamance County Office:(336) 570-6809
CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT:(336) 570-5200
Alamance Central Communications:
Probation/ Parole:(336) 570-6840
or (336) 570-6847
Burlington Magistrate:(336) 229-3508 (opt. 1)
Graham Magistrate:(336) 570-5219
District Attorney Office:(336) 570-5210
Worthless Check Program:(336) 570-5210
Family Abuse Services:(336) 226-5982
City of Burlington:(336) 222-5000
Driver's License:(336) 570-6811
Vehicle Registration:(336) 228-7152
Burlington Police Department
267 W. Front St
Alamance County Criminal Courts Building
212 W. Elm St
Alamance County Sheriff's Office Jail
109 S. Maple St
Family Justice Center of Alamance County
1950 Martin St
Allied Churches of Alamance County Shelter
206 N. Fisher St
Burlington Fire Department
215 S. Church St